change 4 the kenai
Connect Community, Save lives Connect Kenai
Change 4 the kenai
Educate. Engage. Connect.
Change 4 the Kenai (C4K) is a coalition united to work toward connecting our community. C4K is currently dedicated to understanding the local increasing prevalence of injection drug use and the dire consequences. We work to implement harm reduction programs and to break the stigma of addiction within the community through education.
Our mission is to connect community, and save lives.
The Change 4 the Kenai (C4K) coalition is a group of community members, local agencies, law enforcement, government and businesses that have united to work toward connecting our community.
Our Goals and Values:
The coalition has identified the main elements to address connectivity: economics, transportation, wellness, and identity.
Our goals include:
- Active and accessible peer network
- Wellness recovery
- Engaged and empowered community
- Community resource network
- Affordable, accessible transportation system
- Local, sustainable economy
Get Involved. Stay Informed
Follow Us on Facebook
The Change 4 the Kenai (C4K) Facebook page, facebook.com/change4thekenai, is where you can can find news, educational materials and information about upcoming events, trainings, activities and meetings.
- Join the community coalition
- Attend our open meetings (3rd Friday each month)
- Contact us for more information
- Follow us on Facebook or call us at 907.714.4521